What is your favorite game of all time

Looking for a new gaming group, prefer it solo, or need help picking a game? Get your gaming fix here.
Marakii
What is your favorite game of all time

Post by Marakii » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:45 pm

What is your favorite game of all time? I think the original Call of Duty is my favorite and most played with over 3000 hours at the time.
I AM Merakii

Justus
Re: What is your favorite game of all time

Post by Justus » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:42 am

Probably Factorio

Whisper

Post by Whisper » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:44 am

Red Alert 2 series by far. I played sooo many hours growing up. The closest thing so far that I've really enjoyed has been Steel Division Normandy. It's ruthless though in comparison and has a much higher skill level required to be good at it. For RTS games though, there just hasn't been anything that's caught my attention long like Red Alert did way back in the 2000's

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:02 pm

I have a number of favorites but the one I always go back to is Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I must have played through that game over 10 times. Of all the games that came out on the N64, that one is the one that really stuck with me. If they ever decide to do a remake and update the graphics, I would be in love. Such a beautiful game for its time.

TwiZted
Administrator

Post by TwiZted » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:21 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:02 pm
I have a number of favorites but the one I always go back to is Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I must have played through that game over 10 times. Of all the games that came out on the N64, that one is the one that really stuck with me. If they ever decide to do a remake and update the graphics, I would be in love. Such a beautiful game for its time.
Where does Majora's Mask rank up to that? I completely forgot about Zelda (shame on me... I know). I wasted so many days trying to get through MM but don't believe I actually beat it.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:25 pm

TwiZted wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:21 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:02 pm
Where does Majora's Mask rank up to that? I completely forgot about Zelda (shame on me... I know). I wasted so many days trying to get through MM but don't believe I actually beat it.
Majora's Mask is also a really great game, one of best as well. It's just kind of overshadowed by OOT.
Speaking of Zelda games, A Link to the Past is also really amazing. Highly recommend it.
Some other of my favorites that aren't Legend of Zelda:

Donkey Kong Country (1 & 2)
Metal Gear Solid (1 & 2)
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge

:)